Sunday, January 6, 2013

The First Week of 2013

So, this is 2013. I didn't write any resolution though I want a lot of good things to be happened this year. Anyway, I just moved to the new place: the capital city of the country. I have a job as a civil servant now. How was my first week at work? It was nice. All co-workers are great so far, I work in the field that I like then there is nothing to feel sad about.

Unless that I'm a little bit homesick. I really miss my home, my bed and everyone there. Sometimes I think if the capital city can be moved to my hometown. Whenever I feel this way, I remember about my purpose to come there for the first time. The reason why I applied and took this job. Perhaps when I find better place to stay in this big city, I will feel better. Let's put it in my 2013's wish list.

I think it's enough for today and I'm gonna share my days in this city later. Really hopes that it is going to be interesting to all of you.

x.o.x.o

Cesty

No comments:

Post a Comment