Saturday, January 19, 2013

Everything Goes for a Reason

What I'm going to write here has been described in the title.

Everything goes for a reason even the terrible things in your life. About 4 years ago, something bad happened to me. It was the worst thing that was ever happened to me. My life was suck but everything goes for a reason. At least I can see the reason now. Yes, my life was terrible during that time but there were great things happened. I met the one I had loved for years and we spent the awesome day. Perhaps we wouldn't be together but it doesn't matter. I was happy those days.

Now, another terrible thing happens to me. It is not as bad as what happened four years ago but I still hate it. And yes, it happens for a reason. Well at least that is what I really hope. I wish this is my way out to find happiness. Just like my Dad, I will never give up although sometimes I want to cry. Everything goes for a reason and it is the time to find what the reason is.

x.o.x.o

C

No comments:

Post a Comment