Sunday, January 13, 2013

The End of This Story

I always wonder how our story was going to end. I finally got the answer, after seven years I know you. I still haven't found the answer of your feeling right now but I found the answer of what I have to do when I wake up tomorrow.

January 13th, 2006
We met for the first time and since that day, I haven't stopped thinking of you. You are always in my heart and mind. My life is filled by your shadow.

January 13th, 2013
So, this is it. I decide the ending of our story and it's today. Starting tomorrow, I am going to face the world, stop mourning and ready to fly away from my past with you. My time with you was amazing but it is time to face the truth. Life can be hard without you there but this is the reality that I am going to have.

Goodbye and thanks for everything you have given to me.

Thanks for the sharing times, the song you wrote as my birthday gift although the lyrics were awkward and the laugh you gave to me.

I'm not 16 years old girl anymore and starting tomorrow, I'm gonna act like an adult will do to love someone.

x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment