Friday, January 11, 2013

Seven Years Later

In two days, it is going to be seven years of "you are in my life" thing. Yes, we met seven years ago then I started to have a crush on you. We met one day then you left but the brief sweet memory about you was always there. I moved on but when I started not to think about you, you came back and my crush feeling was getting stronger. Every night we shared our days, you strengthened me when I feel apart and with you there, I didn't feel that life was hard. I felt the warmth of your finger and I was happy during that time. Life could be hard for me those days but I had you by my side so it didn't matter. Whenever I wanted to cry, I just needed to come to you and you would relieve my pain.

However, even that day I had known that our story must be ended. The differences between us became the reason why we would never been together no matter how our feeling is. We chose the different way and again, you left me. My life was not really hard that time. Perhaps that is why God made you came into my life. You were created to relieve my pain and when I was okay, you went away. The day I met you, my heart was broken too. I had a crush on someone but it was not my feeling for you. I was young that day so it was not more than just a little crush. My heart was in pain and you came into my life to fix it. The day I met you was the day when I started knowing how big this world it. I wanted to explore this world and here I am now, ready to explore this world. From you, I learn to do something important in my life to other people.

It has been almost seven years and you are not by my side again. You left me and I have an unanswered question: can I love a guy more than I love you? You will always be my first love, this is something that I can't change. But I hope tomorrow, I'm going to wake up and move on. I will open my heart for someone else although you will always be in my heart. You have been my guardian for seven years where you are always there to keep me away from pain.

Love is not always purposed to be together and I know that. I loved you like a girl loves a boy and now I love you like a woman who loves a man and I want you to be happy.

So, can you really leave me this time? Yes, you have left but it is physically because you are still in my eyes, my mind and my heart. I don't know when it is going to be over but I hope it is going to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment