Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shoulders to Cry On

I really need shoulders to cry on today. I have wondered how I feel about someone within days. It has been years since the last time I had this special feeling but lately, I feel excited when I meet this guy. This is the feeling that I can't explain. I feel that I want to cry on his shoulders, tell the days I have to him and other things I wanted to do with another guy in the past.

But I have to work hard to make this feeling gone before it's too late, just like before. He's out of my league and his life is perfect. There are some reasons why I need to make this feeling goes away. He doesn't feel the same way like I do and I don't want him to be the part of my pathetic life. Whenever I just have a hard difficult day, I feel like I want to run to his place, tell him everything and I know that it can make me feel better. The same thing happened with another guy years ago but this time, what I feel is stronger.

So, this is it. At the end of this post, I'm gonna fight for my feeling. I need to work hardly to make this feeling gone. It is painful but I have to do it because he deserves to be loved by a better woman than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment