Thursday, June 1, 2017

For You, Whom I Keep Mentioning in My Prayers

What kind of romance I keep wishing? Well, of course not like our story. The part when I fall for you is to be honest, very embarrassing. I didn't plan for it, well to fall in love with you this deep. But I tend to fall for the wrong one, instead of the right one. It keeps happening since years ago. Once, I want my heart to choose a guy depends on his love to Allah.

"Love in silence" is what I'm trying to do. I never speak out about this feeling, loudly while I know I feel it. I keep this feeling in the corner of my heart, wishing it will be gone. But it is not gone... yet. There are moments when I really want to walk away from you and gain my own happiness. Then everything changes while I see you as a little lost lamb. You look like a person who needs a guidance. It is not entirely your fault, because your life experience makes you this way. At this very point, I want to be there for you. Ready to open my arms, if one day you have the will to go straight.

Every day and night, I pray for you to find the light. Even when we're not meant to be together, I still wish you would find it one day. The light that will bring you a true happiness, something I never be able to find in your eyes. And I promise to be there for you if it comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment